In my business class I sit beside a guy in my row. At first I was sitting by myself in that row. Anyways, sometimes I talk with him and joke around. Sometimes I'll see him in the library and then I'll just talk about stuff like girls. Apparently he gets a lot of girls and it's fun to talk about them. Anyways, the bell just went for lunch today, and I was holding an assignment in my hands and another guy from my class asked me my mark. After walking with him he went and talked with Nick, the guy from my business class. I saw this and asked how Nick was doing. After that, I asked if he was going to the library and he said yes. I probably had no business tagging along but I'm lonely and said ok let's go to the library. Well, I guess he was with another dude because he came along. All three of us went downstairs by the library and I think they thought I was following them. I know I have no friends,but it hurt because I was walking with them and then I turned around and they had stopped. Nick looked at me and said they'd be back. At this point, I felt very awkward. I sat down at a table in the library. Sometimes I'd talk with Nick in the library when I'd see him. Well today, I sat down at a table and felt weird. When they returned I had the gut feeling they were talking about me. I'm pretty sure I heard Nick call me a ***. They walked past me into the computer lab. So I went to my own little corner in the library. When the bell went to signal the end of lunch, I got up and was ready to leave. At about the same time, these two guys saw me again and were leaving the library. The kept looking back and walking faster away. I just kept walking at normal pace until I didn't see them anymore.

But a few minutes later as I was heading for class, I saw Nick by himself by a doorway.

This is the first time I talked to him this way. I hesitated and I was scared and I could tell he was scared but I was blunt. He's 17 years old but probably 3 inches taller than myself and maybe 6 feet. I said: I don't understand you, I... I was just talking with Jesse and then I saw him talking to you, and I thought I'd say hello and ask if you were going to the library. You called me a *** ( right away he says, " I didn't say anything") But I saw you running away with your friend like I had a gun or something, I can't even physically take you, you're like two or three inches taller than myself, how could you deny that? So I don't know what you're so worried about, and then I just walked away. Well, tomorrow I have business class, and it will be weird as hell being in the same room with him. Actually, three other people sit behind me in that class and when the class has to do role plays I act with them. None of them like me and at this point, he's being mean to me too. I feel so weird. What should I do?