Restriction code for Nokia Model 6085h?

StormyK

Jan 6, 2009
My boyfriend bought me a Nokia model 6085h from a pawn shop. However there is this restriction code thing, and we can't get past it! Anyone?

hi restriction codes is nothing but the mobile is restricted to particular network to solve the problem we can use codes to unlock .you can get the codes from here onlinegsmunlock here they ask
the following details they are mobile model,country and the network which locks your mobile ,imei
number of the mobile .finally they will send the codes to unlock the mobile.once you entered the codes in your mobile your mobile get unlocked and it will be free to accept any network sim.

My boyfriend bought me a Nokia model 6085h from a pawn shop. However there is this restriction code thing, and we can't get past it! Anyone?

If your Nokia 6085 is asking for restriction code means your phone is locked to some particular network..So to use it in all networks you need to unlock your phone..Unlocking your phone can be done with the help of SuperUnlockCodes.com where you need to mention your network and country your phone is locked to...They provide you with unlock code and free unlocking instructions..

Back