Going to Vegas in early March (before spring break): Pay for hotel NOW or WAIT and

tinkerbell

May 13, 2008
watch for bargains? So the US economy is getting worse, and I can't help but wonder if the Vegas strip hotels may slash the hotel room rates any further? I keep going to the standard Vegas websites (Cheapo, i4Vegas, vegas-hotels-online, etc., etc.), and I've registered my email with my dream/fantasy hotels (i.e., Paris, Bellagio) to receive "special offers."

So my dilemma is whether to buy now or wait and watch for some miracle on the Strip! And yes, the room rates have been significantly slashed already... Hooters is only $23 and Binions downtown is just $16!!

What do you Vegas veterans and economy-minded folks think? It's like a big game of chicken...

Thanks in advance

Go directly to the hotels websites. You will find the best prices and offers there. I would book now. I don't see them going any cheaper. Book now before prices start to rise as the temperatures rise.

Wait until you find a price you are happy with...It is a game.......you are right.... the prices now are really good.

Back