Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    EllBell

Blackberry Pearl Troubleshooting "SIM Card Rejected"?

I have a Blackberry Pearl and my service bar says "SOS". Also, my phone is saying SIM Card Rejected. I dont think i'm getting texts either. What's up with my phone?!?

Unregistered
    Try switching it off and on. Works in my case.

Unregistered

Well, my phone all of a sudden said SIM card rejected. Did the battery in and out, and phone off and on thing with no luck. Now when the phone is off, but charging, the light is green which iv never seen before. anyone seen that before.

Unregistered
    I'm having the same problem, but the green light while charging when off is normal...I've tried taking out my SIM card and battery...replacing them, off and on...doesn't work. Tried doing manage network options, to no avail.

Unregistered
    hi, i hate to bring this message back, but this is becoming a common problem suddenly. I just switched my plan and now i get the SOS message why?