Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

? about isohunt/bit torrent...new at it and need help please.?

I just learned today how to get music off of isohunt with bit torrent for my son's mp3 player. I put them into my "music" from my "downloads" Now I'm trying to download a tv show. I am downloading it actually. My question is where do I drag it to? What "folder" I'm very limited with my computer knowledge. I have windows vista and the windows media player is on it. Tell me in SIMPLEST terms you can please! Thank you sooooo much!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Once the download is over find the file (right click it in isohunt or bittorrent and select open containing folder or something along those lines).
    Once u have found the file you can drag it to wherever you want whether it be the My Videos folder or a custom folder that you create.

You also might be able to play it if u double click on the Tv show within isohunt/bittorent however if this doesn't work then find the file through the exlporer Vista Button (bottom left)->My Computer->and navigate through the folders

If you simply cannot find it then do a search on the file, again click the Vista Button and click search and a search window will popup in which u type in the name of the video.