What is a good way for a 17 year old to make money on the internet, while willing to

james_toon_army

Jan 5, 2009
lose at the same time? I know you can do the lottery, but what else? I dont ind losing money, but as long as its not loads (i.e. I dont want to lose £10 at once).

I guess the easiest way and possibly the way to get a good income is to buy some wholesale stock of say pens or other well-used objects and sell packs on ebay...you need to have money to buy the things first, but then you will make a return + bonus! money!!

Well there's gambling - betting/poker, but you'd have to be 18, and it's not worth it. House will win and you will probably lose, I doubt many people actually win, it's fine now and again, but nothing serious.

Perhaps join some survey sites and get paid to do questionnaires? I'm with a couple and don't mind filling in forms now and again, and get gift vouchers for my favourite stores, about £30 every month or two, always nice, every little helps :)

If you're serious though and want to make money, you'll need to put in a lot of effort. Try to create some online business. Provide a service, or buy something and sell it on for a profit. Think of something where you can make money, do a website etc, and get on with it.

The lottery? I don't think you'll make money buying lottery tickets.
Ask your parents if they'll sell stuff on your behalf on eBay. It's amazing what people will buy and if you can find a niché market you can even make a steady extra-income.

Consider learning a little bit about PPC / SEO and try your hand at affiliate marketing. You can find out more at the Affiliates 4 U forums - http://www.affiliates4u.com/.

I certainly wouldn't recommend gambling; these companies make massive profits for a reason - because they take YOUR money, not the other way round.

Having said that, it is possible to make very small amounts of money at a time through arbitrage betting (look it up on Google) but you will need some capital up front to do that.

Back