Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is a good way for a 17 year old to make money on the internet, while willing to

lose at the same time? I know you can do the lottery, but what else? I dont ind losing money, but as long as its not loads (i.e. I dont want to lose £10 at once).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess the easiest way and possibly the way to get a good income is to buy some wholesale stock of say pens or other well-used objects and sell packs on ebay...you need to have money to buy the things first, but then you will make a return + bonus! money!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well there's gambling - betting/poker, but you'd have to be 18, and it's not worth it. House will win and you will probably lose, I doubt many people actually win, it's fine now and again, but nothing serious.

Perhaps join some survey sites and get paid to do questionnaires? I'm with a couple and don't mind filling in forms now and again, and get gift vouchers for my favourite stores, about £30 every month or two, always nice, every little helps

If you're serious though and want to make money, you'll need to put in a lot of effort. Try to create some online business. Provide a service, or buy something and sell it on for a profit. Think of something where you can make money, do a website etc, and get on with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The lottery? I don't think you'll make money buying lottery tickets.

Ask your parents if they'll sell stuff on your behalf on eBay. It's amazing what people will buy and if you can find a niché market you can even make a steady extra-income.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Consider learning a little bit about PPC / SEO and try your hand at affiliate marketing. You can find out more at the Affiliates 4 U forums - http://www.affiliates4u.com/.

I certainly wouldn't recommend gambling; these companies make massive profits for a reason - because they take YOUR money, not the other way round.

Having said that, it is possible to make very small amounts of money at a time through arbitrage betting (look it up on Google) but you will need some capital up front to do that.