Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i stop a rumor that i'm pregnant?

i'm a sophomore in high school; so i'm fifteen.
    i have a boyfriend; but he doesn't go to my school (i met him through a family friend) so most of my friends don't know him & it's not like everyone knows we're dating, or that i'm dating anyone at all.
    My friends and I joke around a lot about perverted type things when they may come up; like whatever; normal teens do. It's not a big deal.
    I don't know if someone heard my friends and I joking around and took it as being serious; or are just trying to be mean. However; today at school my best friend told me that another friend of ours that unfortunately does not have classes with me this year; however she is a good friend since grade seven, and that's four years; so i know she isn't making it up. She had asked my best friend if I was pregnant; and that she'd heard it from a lot of people. I am DEFINETLY not pregnant. & even if i was; i would probably not have it anyway; i'm only fifteen & i'm pretty set on going to college & having a carrer; and waiting for a family. Anyway; apparently it's all over school but i haven't heard anything yet, althoguh people probably woulnd't say it to my face, and my friends know that I'm not. The thing is I'm not supposed to be dating the boy I am; he is seveteen & has a car and my mom doesn't like that. So if my mom heard; she would absolutely kill me, evn if i proved I wasn't pregnant,because I'm not, as I have stated before. HOw do i catch who started it and stop this rumor?!

im just really worrie they will think i had an abortion

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is what i would do. If someone brings it up to you in your face, pretend that you have never heard this before. Tell them that their messed up. Pretend as if your in utter confusion.
    You can get your friends to explain to everyone that your not pregnant. Also you could start a rumor about them.
    One time there was a nasty rumor about me and i fought back with another rumor. The rumor i created got the guy dumped by his girlfriend. After that he never messed with me again.
    I believe that your not pregnant and i bid you good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    prove your not take a piss test and show ppl your not pregnate

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is okay to date your boyfriend. There is only a two year difference between the two of you. It does not matter if he has a car or not.

As for the rumors about you, it doesn't have to worry you especially if it is not true. All you have to do is refute and say that you are not pregnant.

You have to call your close friends sit them down, and say "I know there is rumor about me in the school that I am pregnant but it is not true." You have to acknowledge rumor and say that it is not true.

If people ask you if you are pregnant say that it is not true. Don't snap at anyone or confront anybody. If you do that it is going to spread around, and people will believe that the rumor is true. Be calm and tell anyone close to you, or you care about that it is not true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok make the friend u asked to ask undirectly how they found out.
    make lots of people do that. make ur friend say sumtin like "omg thats hilarious, hu told u u that" not HOW DO U KNOW ITS NOT TRUE
    u wont find out

once u find out who it was own them back and say "just because u cant get laid doesnt mean i am pregnant, i can do a pregnancy test and show u tomorrow if u like but ur 2 dumb 2 read it and tell"

itll make people shut up. and then undirectly say it a lil loud that u have heavy period cramps. therefore u cant be pregnant

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rumors are nasty and hard to stop. Ask your friends to help you to spread the right information, and ask them to ask their friends to help you. If none of that works soon, the truth will be known in less than 9 months.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can prove it to them when you have your period. just flaunt it when it happens!

Downloads
    Uploads
    just dont worry about it
    you're not pregnant, people will soon realize that when you dont have a friggen belly !

Downloads
    Uploads
    First thing, tell your Mom so she doesn't have a heart attack at the mall if someone says something. Second thing, if someones asks tell them you are not. The previous poster is right, just wait afew months. The third thing is stop joking around with friends like that. You are getting old enough where you see what happens. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell them you aren't pregnant. If they don't believe you, in 9 months when you don't have a baby, and didn't gain any weight... then they can't say it any more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast