Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL...i love the commerical about the Obama Plate. They describe his picture "His confident smile and kind eyes" HAHA! That cracks me up every time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't laughed so hard at an infomercial in years! My brother and I were gasping for air! I can't believe Obama and the Secret Service haven't gone after those guys! It's so cheesy!

It's almost as bad as those idiots that claim to see figures in their toast!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't laughed so hard at an infomercial in years! My brother and I were gasping for air! I can't believe Obama and the Secret Service haven't gone after those guys! It's so cheesy!

It's almost as bad as those idiots that claim to see figures in their toast!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gonna wait til I can get plates at a dime a piece. They'll be great for target practice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why would anybody buy a coin of somebody who hasn't done anything? This guy is not even in office yet and yet the infomercial said he has restored hope to America. What!? Are people really expected to buy a coin of a president elect who has only "said" that he plans to do great things for this country, but he has not done anything? I think it is really funny that Abraham Lincoln is on the back. Without Republican Abraham Lincoln Obama would not be in the position he is in today. And what happens if Obama turns out to be a bad president then later on down the line the coin will loose value and only be good for the material its made of. That's money well spent (sarcasm).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12