Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

LCD TV and Home Theater Help?

My wife got me a Sony BRAVIA W-Series 52" LCD HDTV with 1080p and 120Hz. She also got me a BOSE 3-2-1 GS Series III DVD system. I realize that when I play a DVD that the audio will come through the Bose system. My question will I be able to hear the TV audio through my Bose system, or will I just get the sound from the speakers in the TV.

Thanks, Bob

Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll be able to hear the sound from your TV as well, through the Bose system. Just insert the red and white cables from the "audio out" on the TV to the "audio in" on the media center. And turn down the volume on your TV to avoid an echo... If you are watching TV with the system on, sound will still be coming from your TV and from the system's speakers. Bose's instructions say to turn down the volume using your TV's remote to avoid having an echo effect.

I looked at your instruction manual, online... It's all on pages 22-24. (I've included the link to the PDF file, below... Sounds as if you lost your copy of the instructions... Otherwise I'm sure you would have read them fully, as I did.)