I dropped my cellphone in water, will it affect my bluetooth?

Henry

May 25, 2008
I dropped my cellphone (Motorola V710) in water for about 30 seconds while working during the Summer of 2008. My phone completely died until I got home and my dad put it on a fan and when I charged it, it worked again. I never tried bluetooth BEFORE I dropped it in water, but right now, SOME people can find me, but I cannot find them. I can't find anyone on my bluetooth and it takes horribly long for them to find me.

My question is What should I do about this? I can get a new phone but that'd cost me alot of money. Btw my phone company is telus so I have no SIM card. Can I get this fixed somehow? I want new ringtones.

here is a picture of my phone http://www.mobiewireless.info/shop/images/Motorola%20V710.jpg
it's really old -_-

It's the cell phone, not the bluetooth, you are going to have to bite the bullet and get another cell, while it appears to be working, it is slowing corroding away on the inside.

It's the cell phone, not the bluetooth, you are going to have to bite the bullet and get another cell, while it appears to be working, it is slowing corroding away on the inside.

Back