What do you think of this whole Nostradamus thing about 2012?

Denise

May 13, 2008
I just thought it was kind of interesting because I can remember when the year 2000 came around and everyone was thinking that the world would end at midnight Jan. 1st 2000. Do you think that Nostradamus is right or do you think we may be here after 2012? I personally don't believe it.
I don't believe what this man or mayan people have said. I to am a Christian and I believe that Jesus will come but not when we know it. He could come in 2 mins or in 100 years. To me that seems less scary then all of us are going to blow up or freeze.

How right you are about the Y2K ordeal. Hundreds of profits have "predicted" when the world would end; none suceeded. In this case, Nostradamus, too, will be proven wrong.

I used to be into Nostradamus, but if you read what he wrote, it is very vague. The problem with that is that you can make it into anything you want...he does not say "the world will end in 2012" he said things in a way so that you can make it into whatever you want to believe.

It's like what "psychics" do.....

They way people have been predicting, this world was supposed to end a LONG time ago. I personally don't worry about it and instead spend everyday with a positive outlook, asking myself "how many people can I help today?"
:)

i dont believe it.....but a lot of things he has said came true or sound ssimilar.

but know the word wont just end liek that.......you never know though

i believe in God so when he comes the ppl who believed in him go to heaven.i suggest reading Revalations (in the christian bible) =)

Nostradamus doesn't have anything to do with 2012.

Do a Google video search fro "esoteric agenda"... all the information you need about 2012 is there.

Back