Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

LGBT Teens: What does your future look like?

What kind of future do you want?

For me I want a wife and kids.
    I want to adopt a few kids, her to have a few through artificial insemination, and me have a few through artificial insemination.

I want to be either a Psychotherapist and work at a hospital Psychiatric Care Unit in either Colorado (near the Boulder area) or anywhere in Connecticut, or a Hair stylist and work in either of those same locations. I want to live on a small ranch with horses, cows, sheep, and chickens. Also tons of dogs, cats, and small animals.

I have a very eclectic future thought up! Do you?

Junior Member HaKathePansexualPanda's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    um, right now, torn between photography and a pre-K teacher, and as long as i'm with her i'm happy. we're going to adopt, and she wants at least one of her own. lots of pets. and she's looking to be a vet. ^_^

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't thought as far as children.. but I know I want to be happily in love. Marriage is a decision I'll make later. I really don't care if I get married or not. What is marriage? People can be like a marrid couple without going through the whole process. To me, marriage is just love... but with a party inbetween.

I used to want to be an architect. It was a childhood dream. But this dream got shattered when I was told I would have to go somewhere else in order to study engineering.
    But I wanted to stay where I was. It was too late to study somewhere else.. so now I'd like to be either a graphic designer or a photographer. I hope to one day make one of these a reality as they're both something I realllyyyy enjoy.

When i'm older [lol].. I'd like a few pets. Preferably a few cats, because... cats are almost like the family pet, for me. I've only ever had cats.
    But, when I was 11.. I told myself I was going to open a sanctuary for pandas to stop them from becoming extinct. Where I would look after them and make home for pandas.
    LOL ^.^

Woaaah sorry for the essay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to go to law school then become Governor of Connecticut and hopefully the first gay president of the USA

I also want to during that whole campaign frendzie get a partner buy a very large house and adopt like 10 gay kids that have been kicked out by their parents so that I have a legacy when I get assassinated...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I want to do medicine, but I'll end up in that field anyway. But one part of me want to do something IT-ish.

I'm having children probably through adoption. I want kids, so I'm having them! But I need to be with my one true love first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I look forward to becoming a Registered Nurse (R.N), marrying a lovely woman, and having children.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i will graduate in highschool top 5 then go to toledo for pharmacy and meet someone and get married and adopt two children and live in the suburbs. hah boring right?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me singing on stage with the man of my dreams.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to have a wife and kids too.. Pretty much what you said, adopt a few and have us both have a few through artificial insemination. Not sure how many yet though. I'll decide at the time. I want to travel overseas, to perhaps Canada or England, and go to college there to study art. I'm not exactly sure what field I want to be in yet, though (nothing digital). I want to start my lifeout of the states, out of my parents' reach. My whole family is Republican, and mostly Christian.. I'd like to live somewhere beautiful. I'll find the right place along the way. For now, I have hs to worry about.. SAT, grades, all that stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    i want to graduate high school then become a pa and move to miami and meet a guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast