Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lost my iphone and At&t isn't doing anything about it!?

Heres the thing i lost my iphone earlier today and i called up at&t to tell them i lost it. The girl told me she was going to shut it down but when i asked her she said at&t is only able to block the sim card not the phone. what the hell does that mean. Does that mean that whoever finds my phone can pop in their simcard and use my phone?? this is not right! someone please explain to me whats going to happen to my phone
    yea but anywhere i have read about this at&t supposedly only locks the simcards of iphones not the phone itselves. ughhh
    i lost it at work

i had insurance... does that mean they can block the phone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    whoever finds the phone can use there sim card in it unless AT&T blocks the phone, not just the sim card.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't have insurance, all they can do is block your sim. Sorry, but at least if the sim is blocked they cant charge crap to your phone. Just hope that a good person found your phone, try to text it a number to call you at from a different phone, that way whoever has it might try to return it to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't have insurance, all they can do is block your sim. Sorry, but at least if the sim is blocked they cant charge crap to your phone. Just hope that a good person found your phone, try to text it a number to call you at from a different phone, that way whoever has it might try to return it to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How did you lose it? that would help. And whoever finds your phone can pop in their simcard and use your phone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How did you lose it? that would help. And whoever finds your phone can pop in their simcard and use your phone.