Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Brave Heart

How can i be romantic or talk romantically while talking wid my GF on phone as We...

...dont meet usually.? I asked this questions a few days ago, but i was notconvinced so needed to ask again. As i an totally unaware of romance in love life, i was not able to answer when my GF told me to talk something romantic few days ago. The problem is i just dint knew what romantic talk is ! So would someone help me with the problem that what is romantic talk and what it includes about ? Also note that we dont meet usually but talk on phone quite often.

suman_ideal
    Start talking to her at night time. Say how much you care for her and how much you miss her. Talk for hours and remember to call daily. Ask her what clothes she is wearing and what colour it is. Feel her to imagine how will you hold her when you meet with her physically and how will you kiss her. Say everytime "I love you." And before hanging up the phone don't forget to say "Good Night" and most importantly "Sweet Dreams."

Note: If you want more tips feel free to e-mail at [email protected] and subject line give advice or call at +919784629734.

Posted by: Suman.