What is the best skullcandy headphones to get? help please?

F

farquhar_31

I am wanting to buy some new SkullCandy headphones. But I dont know which kind to get. I want one that has the ear cups and blocks out sound really well! I already have some smokin buds. Im wanting another kind though

skullcandy

i want to get some that go all the way over my ear and only have 1 cord

hey

if u want a great pair of skullcandy headphones that fit over your ear and has one cord the skullcandy SK pro and the ones for you :D

tabacco is the way to go if u want to get a jew tonight in the world is the way to go the boy is the teeto gofi

I am wanting to buy some new SkullCandy headphones. But I dont know which kind to get. I want one that has the ear cups and blocks out sound really well! I already have some smokin buds. Im wanting another kind though

I uses Skullcandy Hesh right now with spotify, and IT TOTALLY PWNS ALL HEADPHONES!!!! It is just amazing! I got it on my 11th b-day (Now I am 13) And it still amazes me! :)

I think you should buy hesh!

It depends on what you would like. If you want lots of bass, skullcrushers, no contest. If you want decent all around, go with the hesh, or if you want amazing all around, just splurge and get the sk pro's.

hesh have good sound quality but i dont like its style... i think i'll go for skullcrushers.. it has a mini battery operated subwoofer.. that's EXCELLENT for punchy bass... i dont have any information with the sk pro..

note: they dont break easily but they are also not that durable so take a good care to skullcandys... :)))

i have the hesh model with inline mic and i have the G.I. model with bottle opener and volume control.... both are awesome in soundquality, and a steal at 40 and 50 dollars respectively.... the G.I. model seem to be built a lil more heavy duty though. both are super comfy.. and i have big ears so comfort is a big deal. you really cant beat the soudquality of the smokin buds ear buds. the most bass, best sound ive ever encountered in a headset, aside from the 300 dollar beats by dre, i dont have those but ive had a chance to jam em out. hope this helps

oh and a good place to snag a pair would be directly from skullcandy.com they are offering free shipping on all orders right now. i just ordered some. got them to massachusetts in 7 days over the holiday weekend

:all mighty:SK PRo
its Awsome at everything i had a skellcrusher which was good but nothing to the SK pRo

rahrer

:italian guy::tongue out::eek::pick ear::damn fly::big laugh::3_9_7[1]::confused:

:applause::applause::eek::pick ear::close look::italian guy::tongue out::damn fly::big laugh:

i got the icon's 2 :) those are really loud and the soun is clear

Back