Can you be sleep talking while on cell phone?

Marie

May 23, 2008
The other night I broke up with my boyfriend. The next morning my mom came in and asked me if I slept well, and I did. But then she told me she came in my room at like 10:30 pm, I went to bed at 9 because I was so tired. She said she heard me talking and she found me in my bed talking to my ex boyfriend on my cell phone. I was sleep talking. But it was as if it was a conversation when I wasn't sleeping. But the bad part is I told him we could have another shot, but now I don't know how to break it to him that I was just sleep talking. Is that weird or normal?

It's happened to me before. Not the same situation, but sleep talking on a cell phone. Which is why I keep it on the other side of the room now. Anyway, just explain it to him. If he doesn't believe it, who cares? You are done with him, right?

Its probably your subconscious breaking through. Maybe on some level you feel that you guys do still have chance and that you had to tell him that even if you didn't mean to. as for the whole what to tell him thats your call honey.

That is strange. How do you remember that you told him you'd give him another shot? If you were asleep you wouldn't remember it, right?

Back