im too skinny...how can i get fat?

Apr 6, 2008
hi everyone..im in grade 10 and only 100 pounds is there anyway i can get fatter..i eat a lot, exercise regularly and i get enough sleep. Btw..im a vegetarian

you need to eat meat, you idiot. im too skinny, how can I get fat? LOL. you'll be complaining when you're too fat. my god what an idiot you are.

okay get over your self. you are perfectly fine. do u know how many girls would kill to be as skinny as you. there is nothing wrong with being skinny. my sis is 21 nad weighs less than you and she is perfectly healthy. there is nothing you should want to change about your Weight. as long as you are healthy your fine

You just have fast metabolism. Maybe you should consider eating McDonalds. A lot of McDonalds.

aaah you don't need advice you just need to relish the greatness, how can i get fat, man i wish that was a question i could ask.

your not skinny when i was that age i weighed 70 pounds (girl) but if you want to get fatter eat McDonalds everydaY!!!

Eat anything and everything. Just eat all kinds of crap like cake, and chocolates and lots of sugary crap. Just eat a lot more than you do now, and DON'T watch what you eat!

eat a lot, stop exercising. Look for unhealthy choices. Just pig out. And screw vegeterianism eat meat.

but dont make it a habit

cus soon enough ur gonna be asking "im too fat...how can i get skinny?"

ow.. a vegitarian? so you never tryed a hamburger? those are ways to get fat.. greasy foods!

Back