Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Lauren J

Please help me. i am overwhelmed and stressed. I just need some answers?

i have fallen so behind in my school work because we have a really big family and i have 5 other siblings. I have to quit school to stay home and babysit my 2 yr old sis so my mom can run arrands and take my older brother to work, and my sibs to school. anyway i fell really far behind and i would appreciate it if one time someone could just help me out and answers these or at least some of them to get me going. I really need help. If i dont finish this with 7 other tests i have i will never catch up my teacher said. :'( please im about to cry...im not joking this isnt a made up story please help me someone.

: To prove that photography was indeed an art, and not just a craft, photographers at first imitated the painting of the time.
    True

False

2: The 35-mm camera by Oskar Barnack of the Ernst Leitz company was also known as the "candid" camera.
    True
    False

3: Photography has been used to document many important historical events including World War II and the Great Depression.
    True
    False

4: One of the advantages of digital photography is that images created cannot be manipulated or changed and will be saved permanently in an inalterable state.
    True
    False

5: A photogram, created as a sketching device for artists, consisted of a small, lightproof box with a pinhole or lens on one side and a translucent screen on the opposite side.
    True
    False

6: Sir John Herschel discovered in 1819 that hyposulfite of soda was suitable as a fixing agent for sensitized paper images.
    True
    False

7: The daguerreotype was reproducible and could be used to produce images intended for mass distribution.
    True
    False

8: The calotype's paper negative made possible the reproduction of photographic images.
    True
    False

9: The Calotype Method, also known as the "wet plate" technique, involved coating a glass plate with silver iodide in suspension, exposing it while still wet, and developing it immediately.
    True
    False

10: By the last quarter of the 19th cent. most households could boast respectable photographic collections. These were in three main forms: the family album, scrapbooks,and boxes of stereoscope cards.
    True
    False

11: George Eastman's first camera, which he called the "Kodak," was first offered for sale in 1888.
    True
    False

12: George Eastman developed the Brownie, a simple and very inexpensive box camera that introduced the concept of the snapshot.
    True
    False
    also please do not tell me what is right or wrong for me or my mother. I know what is right and wrong. But at this point i just need help so i can go back to school....dont blame it on my mom

lilahfairy
    listen here" you should not be responable for your moms issues. your mom could get in a lot of touble knowing she is preventing you from going to school & school is important. if you are watching your sisters for your mother, call child protective services. you are a child, your mom is an adult & needs to take responablity! a child can not do their moms work. (well they can but its not right)

lilahfairy
    listen here" you should not be responable for your moms issues. your mom could get in a lot of touble knowing she is preventing you from going to school & school is important. if you are watching your sisters for your mother, call child protective services. you are a child, your mom is an adult & needs to take responablity! a child can not do their moms work. (well they can but its not right)