I caught my 16-Year old son masturbating, I flipped out, screaming, and

Harry

May 13, 2008
punished him, now he needs help? I caught him masturbating when i was putting his clothes away,

I started screaming, What the hell are you doing and why?

I told him to get up and get in the bathroom,

I told him to Never do that again.

I punished him for 1 months.

No TV, No Video Games.

He needs professional Help.

I schduduled him with a doctor.

Do you think I was too hard, or too soft on him?

wow,thats sad.it is kinda natural to masterbate.almost everyone does it,and its safer than real sex.you should be ashamed of yourself.

Are you f*&%ing kidding me? EVERYBODY does it or has done it. Why are you flipping out at this?! All you're going to do is teach him to be a timid little boy because mommy told him not to do naughty things with his pee pee. You're nuts!

The doctor is going to tell you that you're over reacting. masturbation is healthy but you should tell your son to be aware of the people around him. That's something he should do in private. Grounding him for a month is not needed if anything punishing him for doing a natural healthy thing is going to mess him up more than if you just told him not to do it around people and knocked.

Since you have -72 points this week, I think its safe to say you are most likely making this up. You only have one point left. That takes some work to be that bad.

I hope this is a joke.

Masturbation is natural and a healthy thing to do. Mind your own business and next time, knock.

I think you were way too hard on him. Masturbation is normal, as long as someone is not out of control with it. If all your son is doing is sneaking off to masturbate then you should seek help for him, but if this is the first time you caught him then catching him would scare him from doing it for a long time anyway. I think you should apologize to him for overreacting and you should take his punishment away. Just let him know he should be way more careful at not getting caught. I am a Christian mom of a 14 year old girl and a 6 and 5 year old boys. I know my sons especially will probably do it, and I don't want to know about it or see it, but if I do I would not punish them for it at all.

I think you should apologize to your son for entering his physical space without permission; entering his psychic space and freaking him out; and entering his spiritual space and judging him.

Hopefully, he will forgive you. I am sure you raised a good kid and he will give you a second chance.

I gave my son a box of kleenex, trash can by his bed and put a lock on his door.

Was I too soft?

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Let the heathen spill theirs
On the dusty ground.
God shall make them pay for
Each sperm that can't be found.

Every sperm is wanted.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood.

Hindu, Taoist, Mormon,
Spill theirs just anywhere,
But God loves those who treat their
Semen with more care.

Let the Pagans spill theirs
O'er mountain, hill, and plain.
God shall strike them down for
Each sperm that's spilt in vain.

Congratulations, you have just Overacted. You should fell very stupid right now. Jacking off is completely natural and you have probably just scarred your son for life. Apologize, redact everything, and tell him that if he does it in private there's nothing wrong with it.

Back