How to come out of the closet about being bisexual and nontheis to my family?

fayv

May 19, 2008
basically there is to things people don't know about. one being that I am nontheis {no I don't mean atheist} and the other being that I am bisexual. so how do I come out of the closet.

details about my family. my dads a truck driver who watches that show wit the two gay guys in it and says. "I only watch it for that actress." he's also said to me while going down the road."if I looked that much like a girl I kill myself. he say stuff like that time to time the rest of my family is super christian. I live over a friends but I am coming out when I move.
nonthheis means I don't care if here is a god or who made the univers i'll figure it out when I get to heave. if there is one.

Be simple and honest. It doesn't have to be all dramatic - for example, when your dad says something like that again just say, actually dad - i watch it for the guys and the girl, i'm bi. He/they may flip out, be respectful and give them their space.

As for nontheis...that word isn't even in my dictionary. I don't know what it means, sorry.

Well, just tell them, i know it's not easy but just try... they might understand.. my family are catholics and when my uncle came out, they were like cool with him. and my family are also very strict and very religious... hope i helped , just pick the right time. ;)

Send them a card of yourself having gay sex while you and your partner spit on the bible.

Back