Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Iphone? i already have a contract with a nokia phone can i upgrade to an iphone?

Right now i have a nokia phone with a contract. i would like to buy the new iphone. do i need to wait for the contract to expire? how much will it cost me if I get it now while im in the middle of a contract?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If u are with rogers fido, u can refresh your contract to get an iphone, if your contract isnt new...they offer you that service cuz people want to buy iphones and not pay to cancel contracts...call your phone service and ask how much.
    If ur At&t..i dunno if that works.

in either way, you can buy the iphone full price and keep the same contract and phone service( if not with fido, rogers and at&t), u must unlock and jailbreak your iphone, but its quite easy to do now.