what are the sensor on my car it is a mazda 323 ?

Sparrow

Jun 7, 2008
what are the sensor on my car it is a mazda 323 it dont start in the morning but when it warms up it is ok and i got told it was my sensors what are they and how much to have it done

Best find out which specific sensor/sensors before you waste a lot of money. A typical car today has many sensors so find out which one before you start replacing parts.

Take your car to an auto parts store. They will hook up to your cars on-board computer system and read the engine code that indicates what the problem is. It's free. I know Autozone will do it for free and I believe several of the other parts stores will too.

Once you know what the code indicates the problem to be, you can take the car to a mechanic. Try not to ever take a car to a mechanic when you don't have any idea what the problem is. They'll stick it to ya!

Take your car to an auto parts store. They will hook up to your cars on-board computer system and read the engine code that indicates what the problem is. It's free. I know Autozone will do it for free and I believe several of the other parts stores will too.

Once you know what the code indicates the problem to be, you can take the car to a mechanic. Try not to ever take a car to a mechanic when you don't have any idea what the problem is. They'll stick it to ya!

Back