I have been to counseling and the therapist said that my spouse acts like an 18 year old (no offense) in the fact that their was never any responsibility or being made to grow up. I mean huge decisions that were family decisions change at the drop of a dime because my spouse gets angry and irritated and decides to change the plans without giving any input-except for "I made a decision". I was 1500 miles away with our children and expecting to relocated from FL to NC and at the last moment my spouse said "No, I found a house in FL". I told my spouse that I didn't want my lease and then come to find out my spouse forged it on there anyway. We were able to get out of the lease but with a huge financial penalty. This seems to be a recurring theme in my marriage-it is for everything. Five years after moving around constantly it was "I gave up hockey and golf" for this family. The issue is that before we met those things weren't being done that often. I gave up my whole side of the family as they are states away. Any guidance? The counselor told my spouse that he has responsibilities to fulfill and he is not doing that. Where to go from here (I am injured and can't move around easily-will be like this for at least five more months).