i have a boyfriend, who ive known for a year, but we only got together in the last week of the school term 4. I havent seen him since last day of term, but we have been txting eachother like crazy.

but since i went up to newcastle.. my guy friend, he felt soo much more to me, and i think i love him more than my boyfriend
he doesnt have a mobile, and hardly uses the internet at home.
i go up to newcastle almost every holidays, and he tells me that he loves me each time i go up. but this time it was more than once.. everytime i saw him almost..
he gave me a hug and it went for a while and he wispered in my ear: i never want to let go, he took off his jacket when it was cold and put it on me, one late afternoon we laid next to eachother infont of a waterfountain and i fell asleep and when i woke up it was sunset and he hadnt moved except that his arm was around me.

its been a week to this day since i was up there and i havent heard from him..

ive been thinking of letting go of my boyfriend cause if its like that everytime i go up to newcastle it wouldnt be right, but i dont get to talk to the newcastle guy much but i almost cry everynight, i miss him so much

someone help, what should i do??