Yahoo Mail on my blackberry...?

Oct 13, 2008
i had email set up on my blackberry and i used to get them...but for some reason the mail i get isnt forwarded to my blackberry anymore...is there any way i can get it to forward it again...thanks

i have a blackberry curve 8330 if that makes any difference
can i get specifically where i need to go in the menu to do this...i dont remember where i went to set up my email? thanks

yes, you have to go back to the place on your blackberry where you set up the email account to begin with, and re put in your password for the email account, that happend to me at one point too.

if the email account is still setup, just not working anymore, resend service books and it will probably fix this problem.

If not, enter email settings and re-enter your information.

In some cases (like server changes), you may have to delete the email account from the phone and re-enter the information.

if the email account is still setup, just not working anymore, resend service books and it will probably fix this problem.

If not, enter email settings and re-enter your information.

In some cases (like server changes), you may have to delete the email account from the phone and re-enter the information.

Back