Which do you find the scariest transport?

Motor cycling.. the fact that I'm driving the same speed as a car with not as much protection freaks me out haha. Especially on the highway...

Motorcycle...never feel safe on them! dont know why, just an irrational fear i suppose!

The only two ive never done is Tram and Motor Cycling, but I am not scared of any of the others, love them all except walking and buses

Well I have met some scary people on the bus and the tram (subway). Im not scared of anything on your list but I guess if you are walking in a not so good neighborhood then that would be scary, cause you just can't walk fast enough.

The only two ive never done is Tram and Motor Cycling, but I am not scared of any of the others, love them all except walking and buses

car - by far.

because i see in the newspaper every week - 3 killed, 2 killed, pedestrian killed and also when an artic speeds past in the opposite direction to that im travelling (straight at me). i see roadkill - i see me in the mirror - i see roadkill - i see me in the mirror - i see truck - i see roadkill - i see me.........i think newspaper. i get scared. i slow down.

Ship. Cause its all out in the ocean. Who the hells going to save you there? ... This all comes from watching Titanic

ship to drown and be eaten by deadily big ft hunry monster fish or too much water getting into your heart and you scream in the water and no one hears you:(

plane incase it runs ot of fuel and lands immediately on an unknown island and who knows we might starve and die and no one will ever come to rescue of and we would all die unhappy people :(

yeah thats my story :( :(

Aeroplane - i know that the chance of crashing is very minute, but still it is really scary.

Also, i get abit nervous when i travel through tunnels - if one screw goes lose then it could all collapse and you would die.

It all depends on where I'm traveling through/to. I'd say cycling only b/c I've been the driver that didn't see the cycler in time and almost hit him/her! I live in the suburbs, but if I lived inner city, I'd be afraid of walking or trains. Husband is a pilot-- flying is safest. Dad has a Harley & I ride with him all the time. Never been on a ship. Ride in my car daily.

Back