Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How UFC can be more respectful or more like PRIDE?

Ok I won't doubt UFC has a huge impact on mma and many other things but I have a few problems with it. PRIDE was based more on respect and they had better fans (my opinion) and you don't see crowd fights or drunken bums or TUF noobs that disrespect great fighters because Dana says they suck. I can handle a little drama and PRIDE wasn't drama free but the people on The Ultimate Fighter are taking it way too far. TUF is with out a doubt a great tool for mma and the UFC and the talent it brings is great but it isn't helping that much anymore.

Basically I'm asking how can UFC be more like PRIDE because I believe if PRIDE was still around, people would view mma more as a sport rather than some underground street fighting club, how can UFC change their ways and be more like PRIDE, Rather than also changing their rules of course.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They got more culture over there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    for one they could have kicked junie out of the house in TUF right away. he'll be in the UFC for a while but he will probably go back to being a loser.
    Chris Leben went from a loser to a somebody and th UFC should be proud of him
    also TUF should stop showing pranks that aren't even funny, they should show them training like in season 1.

UFC should allow stomps that way shogun can step all over people again