If gay marriage is ever allowed in the future.....?

Karl

Jun 10, 2008
what will stop them from passing human-animal marriage? I mean, there are people who would love to marry their dog, cat, other pets, etc.

What will stop people from marrying plants? After all, there isn't really a textbook definition of marriage anymore.

What will stop people from marrying their own brothers or sisters? Mothers or fathers?

Where will the line be drawn? We all know deep down that marriage is one man and one woman who love each other. Anything else is not marriage.
People marrying their housepets/plants is going to contribute to the breakdown of society. I happen to care about society.
Samwise: I believe you mean "vows." Vows are exchanged at a wedding, not "vowels."
cjcregg227: Don't be so hostile, please. Be rational. I asked where does one draw the line. All you were able to do is insult me and give a mediocre explanation of the abilities of animals and houseplants. Please.

Well where am leaving gay marriage is legal. For those who wanna marry their plants and animals..etc, probably they are sick in their heads.

Back