Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i cancled the internet on my phone but now i cant send or get picture text

message what sould i do i have atnt? what sould i doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that picture text messaging is connected to your internet...it is just through your network like text messages.

I would probably complain to AT&T. Go to their website and contact their customer service via email or something. Describe the situation and in a day or two, they shouuld reply back. I would imagine that they can explain how to fix your problem, or they will give you some special offer or something because they want to keep your business.

Just add something in you email like, "I'm really disappointed in AT&T and have considered switching to another network like Verizon Wireless. I would appreciate it if you guys gave me a reason to stay with AT&T." Threatening to go to a competitor might help them be a little more eager to help you...

good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    on my phone, you have to have internet in order to be able to send/recieve picture messages. That might be the problem. Mine opens the picture from a web adress. So either get internet back on your phone, or don't have picture mail
    Hope I helped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    on my phone, you have to have internet in order to be able to send/recieve picture messages. That might be the problem. Mine opens the picture from a web adress. So either get internet back on your phone, or don't have picture mail

Hope I helped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that included your MMS plan also which also has been closed. For further assistance you should call the support centre.