What is MVM mode on Lg Keybo and how can I fix it?

xoxoeTaylorr

Dec 30, 2008
everytime I try listening to a song or editing a picture, something pops up on the screen and says: not available in MVM mode. What is this? How can I fix it?

it means something in the background is running..multitasking virtual memory, try going into your games and making sure you click exit application, or go into your music and make sure you click exit.

i can't figure this out at all!
i just got this phone today!
haha! i went to go set one of the pictures that came with my phone as my background
and it told me the same thing about the mvm mode!

issue

i had this issue too...instead of racking your brain trying to remember which thing you potentially left open you can power down the phone then turn it back on...this worked for me.

Thanks my friend. You're answer worked like a charm!

Cheers!

try this

Just remove the battery and put it back and it will fix it.

Common guy there.s like 4 application on the keybo just find the good one and close it. When you push end two time to close a window the keybo put it automatically on background

It fuckin wurks by tryin to find either the app thats open or shuttin off i dont advise removin the battery thanks for the help cause it was pissin me off!!!

jerk

you know what just because some people don't know how to use their phones or don't understand what something is because it was given to them with out a manual doesn't give you the right to act like an ass hole!!!!

Theres also a button you can press on your phone that shows what applications are open if you didnt notice that :) . When you open your phone , right under the little messanger person with the star , there are two squares with arrows around them , if you click that it shows what apps you have open . :)
Hope that helps , its way faster then turning your phone on and off .

i couldnt put up a wallpaper pic

turning off your phone and then takeing out your battery really worked!!! but i have noticed in the past that if you have a sim card and you save you pic on it you can set it as your wallpaper but it wont stay on, so i save my wallpaper pic on my phone no my sim card and i statys.

Keybo 2 bluetooth problems

I have a keybo 2 and can receive and send photo files but can't send or receive music. I had the "send" option once but it said "not available in MVM mode" i got that figured out but then the "send" option went away. What am I doing wrong? I don't have enough memory to receive any more music but shouldn't i still be able to send it?

if you turn your phone off and take out the battery for 2 minutes!!!! it
and turn it back on it will work!!!!!!!:)

thanks everyone it really helped i was so stuck and i just got hte phone:emot0:

Back