Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    It fuckin wurks by tryin to find either the app thats open or shuttin off i dont advise removin the battery thanks for the help cause it was pissin me off!!!

Unregistered

Devil jerk

you know what just because some people don't know how to use their phones or don't understand what something is because it was given to them with out a manual doesn't give you the right to act like an ass hole!!!!

Unregistered
    thank you...turning power off worked for me too

Unregistered
    Theres also a button you can press on your phone that shows what applications are open if you didnt notice that . When you open your phone , right under the little messanger person with the star , there are two squares with arrows around them , if you click that it shows what apps you have open .

Hope that helps , its way faster then turning your phone on and off .

Unregistered

i couldnt put up a wallpaper pic

turning off your phone and then takeing out your battery really worked!!! but i have noticed in the past that if you have a sim card and you save you pic on it you can set it as your wallpaper but it wont stay on, so i save my wallpaper pic on my phone no my sim card and i statys.

Unregistered

Magician Keybo 2 bluetooth problems

I have a keybo 2 and can receive and send photo files but can't send or receive music. I had the "send" option once but it said "not available in MVM mode" i got that figured out but then the "send" option went away. What am I doing wrong? I don't have enough memory to receive any more music but shouldn't i still be able to send it?

Laura:)

Lightbulb On

if you turn your phone off and take out the battery for 2 minutes!!!! it
    and turn it back on it will work!!!!!!!

tonightimurplayboy
    haha tanks helped alooot <3

Unregistered
    thanks everyone it really helped i was so stuck and i just got hte phone

Unregistered
    ANAL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast