Why won't my bluetooth stream music?

Esther

Jul 5, 2008
I have a samsung SGH-a737 and a Plantronics Explorer 220. This bluetooth headset is supposed to be able to stream music, but every time that I try to transfer the song to bluetooth it can't find the device. My phone and bluetooth are paired and my headset shows up in my devices list.

I have already tried re-pairing it and it still can't find it when transferring music. Why won't my phone transfer music to my headset.

Thank you very much for your answers.
As I said earlier.... it is on my device list, but when I go to send the music to my headset the device disappears. :(

Just add the Bluetooth headset to the device list, once connected just play whatever music you like.
You can't transfer music to it. Connect the headset, go to music player and press play on the song you want.

On my phone I find the headset press connect and then I can listen to whatever I want. But mine isn't a Samsung though.

Just add the Bluetooth headset to the device list, once connected just play whatever music you like.
You can't transfer music to it. Connect the headset, go to music player and press play on the song you want.

On my phone I find the headset press connect and then I can listen to whatever I want. But mine isn't a Samsung though.

Back