internet HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

Adamki11s

Jan 1, 2009
There are many thing you can do to fix this.
1: you can create a notepad file which speeds up your computer. This is Virus free i promise you.

Open notepad and type in:

mystring=(8000000)

save this as
Ram.vbs
and as all files

another thing you could do is to right click on desktop, click properties
, settings , advanced , troubleshoot and change your hardware acceleration to none.

And ethernet is a type of cable used to connect a Pc to the wireless router so your cable might be damaged? or not plugged in to the router properly.

You could also try to download Easy WIFI Radar which helps you to connect to the internet for free.
You can download it from here:
http://www.makayama.com/easywifiradar.html

having real problems today on a usually amazing mac+internet! it's SOOO slow and won't even try and open most pages with color/images on!

+ what does "ethernet" mean on a wireless internet rooter? because it's not lit up (=not working) and the WLAN, DSL and Internet lights keep flashing like mad! (more than usual!)

PLEASE HELP!!!
HAHA! ok silly me! one of the cables was out!
- it's why i tell other people NOT to touch it because they haven't got A CLUE!

thanks guys!

- anyone know why WLAN is flashing red now?

Thats the connection from your DSL to the router I believe. Reboot everything and make sure all the cables are connected.

this is what you do. First get out of the internet and then plug the modem or router out. if you have both plug the router out first then the modem. Keep it plugged out for about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds plug the router back in. Then plug the modem out for 30 seconds then plug it back in. wait for the lights to reappear on the modem. Then restart your computer and then the internet should be working.
Ethernet is the connection to your internet. it could be wireless or wired.

Thats the connection from your DSL to the router I believe. Reboot everything and make sure all the cables are connected

Ethernet is really the plugs for the cords coming out of your router, if one is not lit, a cord is not plugged in.

DSL light should remain solid...the other will blink as you surf the internet. Turn the power off on the DSL modem and turn off computer. Wait 15 second then power on the dsl modem, wait til dsl modem has sunk up(DSL light will be green) then turn your computer on. You should have internet again and should be a better connection.

Back