Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I delete my drop box history on the Internet.?

Say I have sites visited like encyclopedia.com and when I go to type in the website entertainment.com I see encyclopedia.com as an option while Im typing in the first two letters "en". If I no longer want to see encyclopedia.com as an option how do I delete it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In Internet Explorer you need to go to "Tools", Internet Options", than click "Clear" history. Most browsers have this option or something close to it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    clear the history from options

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to tools, there might be a tools drop down at the top right of your browser then click "delete browsing history" then a thing pops up and you click "delete history"

If you don't have the tools thing in the corner of your browser go to the top and I think its under internet>tools>delete browsing history

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to tools, there might be a tools drop down at the top right of your browser then click "delete browsing history" then a thing pops up and you click "delete history"

If you don't have the tools thing in the corner of your browser go to the top and I think its under internet>tools>delete browsing history

Downloads
    Uploads
    go to control panel, then network and internet. Then internet options, and click delete and choose what you want to delete. Or you could delete all history. If it is a google search bar you can click clear history at the bottom.