How do I delete my drop box history on the Internet.?

italia1091

Dec 29, 2008
Say I have sites visited like encyclopedia.com and when I go to type in the website entertainment.com I see encyclopedia.com as an option while Im typing in the first two letters "en". If I no longer want to see encyclopedia.com as an option how do I delete it.

In Internet Explorer you need to go to "Tools", Internet Options", than click "Clear" history. Most browsers have this option or something close to it.

Go to tools, there might be a tools drop down at the top right of your browser then click "delete browsing history" then a thing pops up and you click "delete history"

If you don't have the tools thing in the corner of your browser go to the top and I think its under internet>tools>delete browsing history

Go to tools, there might be a tools drop down at the top right of your browser then click "delete browsing history" then a thing pops up and you click "delete history"

If you don't have the tools thing in the corner of your browser go to the top and I think its under internet>tools>delete browsing history

go to control panel, then network and internet. Then internet options, and click delete and choose what you want to delete. Or you could delete all history. If it is a google search bar you can click clear history at the bottom.

Back