Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Internet explorer developing issues after short time of use.?

I recently bought a new gaming laptop, Gateway FX. After about only a few weeks, Windows Internet Explorer 7 becomes very slow--opening new windows and new tabs both take 10-15 seconds and the window often goes "Not Responding". Before these problems, it was running smoothly--windows and tabs open instantly. What might cause these problems and is there any way to fix them?

My settings are all default from installation and I have mostly pretty common browser add-ons. I play online games very often. I have Trend Micro AntiVirus and Webroot Spy Sweeper running (both with default settings) and do quite a bit of downloading from places like filefront.com for games. I also have a google toolbar installed.

That's about all the details I can think of. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, get firefox

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Internet Explorer series has been famous for being behind the times in technology. I would suggest getting Firefox. If you absolutely want Internet Explorer, see if anything correlates to it freezing up, such as viewing Flash or something and research the problem from there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Internet Explorer series has been famous for being behind the times in technology. I would suggest getting Firefox. If you absolutely want Internet Explorer, see if anything correlates to it freezing up, such as viewing Flash or something and research the problem from there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also use Firefox because internet explorer just gets swarmed with problems. Try clearing out your temp files and running Disc Cleanup