Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

which one should a 13-year old get, an ipod touch 2G or an "unlocked" iphone...

...3G and why? which one should i get and why? is it because of the price, capabilities, applications, efficiencey, uses? andare the applications that are downloaded from the app. store of the ipod touch the EXACT same app. downloaded from the iphones app. store? nand what is an unlocked ipod touch?

dude im thirteen, not 6...

Downloads
    Uploads
    they are both pretty much the same, the only difference is that the Iphone can make phone calls. and the Ipod touch is thinner, but the only thing that I dont like about both of them is that all is touch screen and that is a little uncomfortable with the key board.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say ipod touch, but if your looking for something not too pricey i'd recommend a cowon d2, i'm going on 13 and i think it's great. it's a touch screen, it has a dictionary, you can draw on it and much more.there is an expansion slot for more g.battery life is 52 hours continuous playback. Cowon.com
    good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    forget the bike. go for ipod touch. iphones are sooo overrated. nothing special there.

definately touch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    forget the bike. go for ipod touch. iphones are sooo overrated. nothing special there.
    definately touch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ha. I kind of agree with that guy. but if you really want to know i think you should get an ipod touch. I have an iphone and the bill is quite large every month, if you can afford it i really like the iphone but i wouldnt waste my money on it being thirteen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither, you're thirteen, go ride a bike.

Downloads
    Uploads
    By unlocked it means you can use it on any network other than Verizon or Alltel. I say the iPod Touch. You're 13 and probably don't have the income to pay for most of the features of an iPhone that make it superior to the iPod Touch. Also, I am not sure if any other company besides AT&T has good options for data plan, etc. for iPhone, which ruins the purpose of having an unlocked phone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    iphone and itouch run the same programs the only thing you'd be missing out on is gps and the camera .... that and the internet when your away from your pc or wifi connections.

Itouch has more space so you can install some apps you and still have plenty of space for music and videos. i think you're limited to a maximum of 60 apps for both devices.

here are the pros and cons for both of them:

Iphone: prank calling apps, camera recording apps, GPS, Speaker, music, Internet anywhere

Itouch: Music and some apps, no speaker, Wi-fi only