t mobile people........?

ElijahJ

Jan 1, 2009
did your phone act weird last night
i couldnt call people or text
lol i thought my family died from a car crash or sumthin.. we rode in three seperate cars

im not with t mobile but my bf is and his was acting werid like all of his messages were delayed big time

My blackberry was doing that a couple weeks ago. The sidekick lx was fine though. The answer they are trained to give is "THE TOWER" it should work it's self out by the end of the month. I have a Good friend that works there and that is what they are supposed to tell everyone. Yeah it rea;;y pissed me off. I pay all this money to hear that excuse every time.

YES!!! Omg, like people were telling me happy new year at 4 in the morning, i was like uh, okay? You are suppose to tell me that at mindight.......And I was getting late texts and stuff. It was gay! What was your phone doing?

Mine did too! I had three bars but I couldn't send a single text message! My phone does crazy stuff all the time! Or I'll send a txt and the person won't text me back for a whole ten minutes but s soon as I pick the phone up or start typing a message, I get the text. FREAKY!!!!

my friend was on her sidekick and she wasnt like getting any of my ims last nite

Back