Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is T-Mobile down right now in the central PA area?

I have t-mobile cell phone service. I've had it for 6 years. This morning my phone went to zero bars and has stayed that way all day. Are others having the same problem? Is t-mobile having a problem in the York-Harrisburg area? I cannot call t-mobile as this is the only phone I have.

Thank you for the info!!!! I was afraid it was my phone.

Junior Member BringKAYTheHorizon's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is down until 6 A.M. tomorrow morning

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in york area of pa and my singal went to no bars after 1pm this afternoon.

It not your phone.... it just t-mobile problem

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in central. Nj and I've been having problems all day

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in the West Coast and T-Mobile has reception here. There customer service is closed though for today because of new years. Do you have any friend or family members that you could put your SIM card into their T-Mobile to see? It might be the phone. I had T-Mobile Palm 600 and one day same thing happened. I woke up and the phone had no bars. I called T-Mobile and they said to take it into a T-Mobile store and they told me the antenna board or something like that had burned and yeah. They told me it was going to cost $75 for repairs and since it was an old phone I got a T-Mobile Shadow instead. If you can't afford to buy an expensive phone, you can always buy one of those T-Mobile pre-paid kits (the cheapest one I think is $20 and its the Nokia 1208) and you just slide in your SIM card and it starts working. The cheapest phone with a camera you can buy at Retail Price or A Pre-Paid phone is the Nokia 1680 which both will cost $50 but its better to buy the pre-paid one because it includes a SIM card but if your SIM card is okay buy the Nokia 1680 at retail price. If you don't mind paying more, there's a wide variety of phones you can choose from like the Samsung Gravity at $199.99 and it has a full keyboard so its easier for texting. Hope this helps :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in the West Coast and T-Mobile has reception here. There customer service is closed though for today because of new years. Do you have any friend or family members that you could put your SIM card into their T-Mobile to see? It might be the phone. I had T-Mobile Palm 600 and one day same thing happened. I woke up and the phone had no bars. I called T-Mobile and they said to take it into a T-Mobile store and they told me the antenna board or something like that had burned and yeah. They told me it was going to cost $75 for repairs and since it was an old phone I got a T-Mobile Shadow instead. If you can't afford to buy an expensive phone, you can always buy one of those T-Mobile pre-paid kits (the cheapest one I think is $20 and its the Nokia 1208) and you just slide in your SIM card and it starts working. The cheapest phone with a camera you can buy at Retail Price or A Pre-Paid phone is the Nokia 1680 which both will cost $50 but its better to buy the pre-paid one because it includes a SIM card but if your SIM card is okay buy the Nokia 1680 at retail price. If you don't mind paying more, there's a wide variety of phones you can choose from like the Samsung Gravity at $199.99 and it has a full keyboard so its easier for texting. Hope this helps :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    T mobile has alot of places that do not get service all the time, in south jersey, and the harrisburg area. I live not too far from harrisburg and my friends who have tmobile don't have service either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    T mobile has alot of places that do not get service all the time, in south jersey, and the harrisburg area. I live not too far from harrisburg and my friends who have tmobile don't have service either.