hunting in Lebanon Oregon?

jatag8888

Aug 5, 2008
i live in Lebanon Oregon and i want to get in to predator hunting but i dont what if i can still buy my tags or whats in season right now...anyhelp would be great

look back to day before yesturdays ?? trapper or ( ?? other) posted ?? on trapping and dispatchin of same in your area refered// to ///not dfw area ///in heading he may give you a heads up and market for results of,

I don't believe there are "tags" for predators in Oregon. Stop in to Research Mannikins just over the railroad tracks and ask one of the guys in the office if they can refer you to anyone in the area who hunts the critters and see what they tell you. They are one of the largest taxidermy supply companies in the world and deal with a lot of the very kinds of people you want to communicate with. You might also make a very quick and simple call to your local Division of Wildlife and see what the enforcement officer there can tell you about where the best areas are. I have seen a lot of coyotes in the area in which you live. Hunting should be good. Good luck.

Back