Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    yeah mee too :S !?!?!?

Unregistered

Brickwall Arghh?!

where can I click Select Webcam? :/

Unregistered

Headphones

hey i have this problem with justin tv.... does anyone know how to fix this its really annoying

just unhook your power suply and suck all of the juice out of the batteries, then wait 20-30 minutes switch it back on and that should do th trick. It flushes your register and usb port data. worked fine for me..

Unregistered

timur today

I am getting the same error, but using a HP laptop.

Went to tools and the path specified, but do not know what option to select or de-select ?

Any help ?

Unregistered
    i have sony vio laptop.while using sype, my computer says blue tooth video service not running, while i tried to solve it following the suggestions provided earlier, there is no choice saying blue tooth video communication camera. what shall i do?

Unregistered

Band Aid My sony vaio laptop WEBCAM problem

Why is my webcam on this vaio laptop keep giving me this error. I have this error once, and it says "Bluetooth video service not running". When it comes to this problem, i first time went for a servicing. And now this is the second time, giving me this problem, so any solution to fix this problem? I dont wan to go another service AGAIN?

Unregistered

Star Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Skype go to tools/ options/ video settings/ select webcam and then choose Sony visual communication camera.
    thanks its help me...thanks lot...!

Unregistered
    i also had this problem.. i tried the solutions suggested earlier in this post but i couldn't find that "Sony visual communication camera" i selected the other option instead. the one w/ USB port something . and it worked for me.

hope i am of any help

Unregistered
    I am having this same problem but it doesnt have the options on skype. how do I fix this, I dont think I updated ay software!

Unregistered
    i have a smiliar problem - the inbuilt motion eye camera doesnt appear on the device manager, and arcsoft web cam companion shows a black window with 'bluetooth camera - service not available / waiting for connection'

tried updating the drivers, it never finds the camera hardware anywhere.
    sony website / random driver downloads dont help.
    any advice please?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast