Want to meet gay 11 year olds?

W

Wyatt F

iam a gay 11 year old and want to meet someone i live in merced, california my email is [email protected] please must be very cute any age under 18 no youger than 11
serious answers no get off the internet

this isnt a dating website and you have to be 13+ to be here... soo...

hahahhahahahahah good one troll. 2 points! Also nobody is interested in helping you annoy and harass people.

Your to young to be on this site (no offense) and u shouldn't post out information like this on the web.

Kid, you're 11, give it a rest for a few more years. Childhood only comes once. You will be an adult for a long, long while! And don't put up info like this on the net. Your parents would have a cow!

Get off the internet little boy...there are pervs out there.

i am looking for a white guy that lives in greenville thats 11

Im A Gay 11 Year Old...Hot...Want Romance and blowjob...want a man who cares...
and i have 2 inch cock...NOT VERY LONG BUT YOU CANT BLAME ME DAMMIT I HAD JUST ENTERED PUBERTY...11 is a young age to enter puberty at but its true! :D

im 11 too but lets start out as friends okay dude and i dont know wat u look lik but this kid james asked me out last year so just send me a picture my emaiol is [email protected] and i liv in phili so mail me and my name is rickyj :D im not gay im bisexual add me if u got a facebook my name is ricky jackson ;)

i'm gay..... i like girls so what... look one reason y i signed 4 dis website is becuz i want to make friends cuzppl think it's very nasty to be gay. no one can't do any thing about a person being gay sothis is wat i got 2 say:clubbing:

dude PLEASE add me on face book im Leo Dao and my pro pic is nyan cat just message and say something like .......... hai!

Back