Future of the Detroit Red Wings?

ZachBquick

Nov 26, 2008
What is the future of the Detroit Red Wings. I mean once there older players leave they probably aren't gonna be on top anymore right? The reason I ask is because I sort of follow the wings and I don't like to route for a team that consistently wins al the time. Thanks
Chris uh the Yankees kind of suck now and as you can see if something more permenant were to happen to Tom Brady the Patriots would not be the top team.

You have no need to worry. Even after Lidstrom, etc. retire they'll be in a better boat than half of the other teams out there.

They draft so well. If you can draft well then you're in 'A-Okay' shape. If they can find players like Pavel and Henrik in the low rounds of the draft then I'm sure they can find more players to replace all these guys whenever they retire.

You can like the Red Wings or not, but everyone must agree that right now they have nothing to worry about in their future!

Dude they're like the yankees, patriots of hockey. They will be good every year from here till the end of the world.

Well I'll guarantee Darren McCarty isn't part of their future. He's back in rehab after being busted for coke and public intoxication. What a chump!!!

Back