Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

can parents read your text messages? (sprint)?

my friend's parents have been trying to read her messages, and i want to know if thats possible? (besides looking at the phone)

Downloads
    Uploads
    they can go to the store and track down everything,
    i personally think its an invasion of privacy,

PARENTS!!!! ugh

Unregistered
    If you go onto the sprint website, under FAQ. You will see the question, Can I monitor my child's text messaging? Then you will see the answer, No, this feature is not available at this time. Hope that answers your question.

Unregistered
    damn you guys are tripping. can you do it or not?

Unregistered

Privacy

I see some people that make comments that parents should respect their children's privacy. As a child you should not have an expectation of privacy. Parents are trying to ensure the safety of their children. This may be hard to believe or swallow, but children DO NOT have all the answers and are not mature enough to make the tough decisions.

Unregistered

ughhhhhhhhhh

ughhhhhhh so can they or not

Unregistered

final answer

Here IS the answer to your question. Without an outside program Sprint phones or service will NOT provide an option to Monitor Text Messages. You must use an outside program like mobile-spy.com or others which only work on specific phones. These services have their own cost structure (about $100/yr) and provide you with an online interface to review all texts in/out as well as GPS tracking and other features. I've not used their service but I am shopping for a service to monitor my daughters texts. Good luck!

Unregistered

yea so

your parents need a life hahah u suck serious if you spent more time talking with them then invading there privacy maybe they would tell you more . god parents are dumb thats like reading a diary which you would prolly do anyways. Your driving them away by doing stuff like this. you don't want kids to lie and be shady your being a HUGE hypocryte let them grow up alittle if you catch them mess up fine don't look for it!

Unregistered
    No They Cannot !!! Sprint respects kids privacy.

Unregistered
    really?!?! ^

my mom has been torturing me for the past 5 years ive had my cell phone; telling me she knows everything ive said. like im a good kid. i cuss but im not talking dirty to anyone. omg i feel like an idiot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast