Sidekick 2008 or Samsung Rant or LG Lotus?

Cielo:t

Dec 31, 2008
In your opinion, which phone do you think is better?

I think the Samsung Rant is the best. While it has the very same features as the Lotus (except vanity mirror), the texting keyboard is better for my fingers. It has youtube while the sk does not. I also like the hidden slide out keyboard...niceee.

But I do like how the 08 is changeable and the swivel screen. and the lotus is pretty sweet too but that keyboard was pretty eh to me :)

I do like
um....the "I do like" was a major typo LOL.
I know gymnastic! The rant and lotus are great! It really is what you are comfortable with!

The Lotus is better for my hands, but since the Rant is better for your fingers, and it is cheaper, I would get it instead.

I wouldn't get the Sidekick. They don't have high speed (Both the Rant and Lotus do!), and T-Mobile doesn't get very good service.

Plus, the Rant has a nice small design when its closed, and both the cameras on the Rant and Lotus are great. You can't go wrong with either of them!

The Lotus is better for my hands, but since the Rant is better for your fingers, and it is cheaper, I would get it instead.

I wouldn't get the Sidekick. They don't have high speed (Both the Rant and Lotus do!), and T-Mobile doesn't get very good service.

Plus, the Rant has a nice small design when its closed, and both the cameras on the Rant and Lotus are great. You can't go wrong with either of them!

Back