Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What will the Orioles future be like?

I mean Tampa made a comeback, that should be inspiration for all teams, but I guess not the O's. I see if they actually made a effort, but no one on the team wants to step up and be a leader, they look dead in the field, I don't see to much unity since Miguel Tejada left. The Rays stuck together through thick and thin, why can't the Orioles, it's appauling to see your favorite team every year lose and lose and lose, It's awesome to go to Camden Yards because it's such a nice ballpark, but It sucks for your team to go nowhere. And baseball is my fav sport And I always wanted to play for the O's still do, but dang what's goin on, but at least the Ravens are winning (whew). If only we could get a defense like the Ravens and transfer it to the Orioles in baseball form!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Small market teams will eventually have a good 2-3 years and then slip back into nothing again. They don't sign free agents, keep their picks, while others sign their people and the prospects quickly accumulate. The prospects are brought up, their contracts end, they can't keep them, but they get more picks and the cycle starts again.
    It is always the same. It happened with the Rays, the Twins look like a good young team.
    But this case could very well be different. The Rays got lucky, the Yankees were absolutely terrible because of injuries. That doesn't happen all the time, does it? Sure, the Rays will be nothing in 2 or three years, but the AL East is a tough division with two large market teams. In the future, they might be a good team, but I can't see them as a playoff contender.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bleak and hopeless