Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone bought yoco fashion from an online retailer?

If yes, then could you give the website and tell me about it.

http://www1.yocofashion.com/

^is that website a scam or is it reliable?

Unregistered
    hi im also interested with that site, havent found any reviews though

Unregistered

Certificate yea i did

the clothes are quite ok. but it took quite long to deliver. anyway the quality seems ok!

Unregistered

Check2 I did puchased from yoco fashion twice

Yes, I did twice. Their clothes is good for me. and the delivery time is about 2 weeks after I purchased. I think is still okay for me because I always buy things online and the delivery time is always around like that.
    but the url i visit yoco fashion is YOCO Fashion: Women Clothes, Blouses, Dresses, Skirts and Wholesale but not YOCO Fashion: Women Clothes, Blouses, Dresses, Skirts and Wholesale

Maybe this help.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly X View Post
    If yes, then could you give the website and tell me about it.
    http://www1.yocofashion.com/
    ^is that website a scam or is it reliable?
    I don't know about that site.To find a site is legit or not,you can do some methods.You can check whois lookup for a domain name.Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name.If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id,contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department.It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products.Then you can visit the site ScamAdvisor.com check whether the site is trusted or not.If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site.Then you can visit Webutations.org here you can read users or customers reviews,ratings and feed backs about the site and their services.If they said good,you can start using the site.If the site is shopping site,try to order a low cost product.If they will deliver it within in specified date while buying,it is good and safe site.You can use that site for buying high cost Good.