Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My future or the girl?

I am being offered to go to a total of 4 schools. 3 schools are prestigious and are good to have on your record when going to ivy leagues and higher education colleges.
    But this girl i like ( extremely like i might add.) is going to the 1 school that is not special in the eyes of colleges. And is the school that is in the local area.
    I could pick the schools and get a good career earning big bucks. Or go with this girl, fall in love and who knows?

Note: we are not together, and idk if we will be by the end of the year. She has a bf and she knows I like her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never put a woman before your career. Especially if you two are not even together. I know it sounds really romantic to leave behind your future and put everything on the line for this girl but in reality, if she really cares about you she'll be there when you get back from going to a better more prestigious school. Your future and career should always come first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're not serious!

Ok if you were engaged to her or something but man...how old are you? You'll get over this soon enough and what then?

1. You're not together, 2. You yourself are not sure if the relationship would work, and 3. She has a boyfriend.

Don't put your whole future on the line for something like this. Leave her and her boyfriend behind, get yourself a good education and start earning that money. The right woman will come along.

And you're too young to know what exactly you want. You want her now but I assure you if you do chose her you will regret it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dude are you crazy?

School.

The fact that you are *considering* this is alarming. ALARMING.

Man if I was your friend in person I'd take you out for drinks so we could talk this out and just end up beating you with a bag of oranges until you realized the folly of your ways.