Good family suv car any price range?

1994, Ford Bronco. 289 highrise aluminium intake, 730 cfm Holley Carb and Hooker headers. You can take the top off and the bench seat in the back is open to the elements. Awesome truck.

I'm more of a what-not-to-buy person. Don't recommend Mazda Cx-9. Looks very good, but not a lot of room. Huge rims, no rubber. Friend of mine has it, got a hole in the tire in a month just hitting a curb a little. Cr@p in the snow. Escalade? Joking? Unless you want people think you are some p!mp.. Would not buy american made. Sorry, no offense. Audi Q7 will be in the shop more than on the road. Well, almost most high end cars/suv's are anyways. Everybody drives Range Rover. Boring. Honda Pilot is good. But boring and I'm not a Honda person. Toyota Highlander? Will always take you where you want to go, reliable. Little boring. If money is not an issues Toyota Sequoa, or Land Cruiser and now we talking. Or Land Cruiser's rich cousin, Lexus. Will definietly has less problems than Audi. Me, I would buy a Land Cruiser, nobody has that!

For suv's, go with cadillac escalade (pricey), infiniti suv's (excellent quality, strong), and the majority of the chevrolet and gmc line. If you want excellent, go with land rover, porsche line suv's, and bmw has a suv/car hybrid now that is very stylish.

If money is no problem, Cadillac Escalade is a great one (and they even have it in Hybrid now.

Back